top of page

Steadfast Dance Group

Public·187 SDC Family

[TV==] Today: Othellos - Ethnikos Achna live online 21/12/2023


Ethnikos Achna - Othellos. Division A, 02.09.2023 12:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.


Othellos vs Ethnikos Achna prediction, live stream, score and oddsOthellos vs Ethnikos Achna Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreEthnikos AchnaFirst team to score should be Ethnikos Achna, with 54% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 2. 5Othellos Athienou Win and Over 2. 5Ethnikos Achnas Win and Over 2. 5Othellos Athienou Win and Under 2. 5Ethnikos Achnas Win and Under 2. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 3. 5Ethnikos Achnas Win and Over 3. 5Othellos Athienou Win and Over 3. 5Ethnikos Achnas Win and Under 3. 5Othellos Athienou Win and Under 3. [Live Stream] Anorthosis Famagusta vs Ethnikos Achnas 0:36... NOW LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE.. All access is [Live Stream] Apollon Limassol vs Othellos Athienou – 1. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Othellos - Ethnikos Achna Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Othellos won 1 games (Digenis Morphou) and lost 4 (with Paphos, Omonia Nicosia, Apollon, Anorthosis) while no games ended in draws. Ethnikos Achnas - Othellos Athienou Live - Cyta Championship: Football Scores & Highlights - 02/09/2023Follow the Cyta Championship live Football match between Ethnikos Achnas and Othellos Athienou with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on September 2nd, 2023. Catch the latest Ethnikos Achnas and Othellos Athienou news and find up to date Cyta Championship standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Othellos managed to score 7 goals and conceded 10 goals (7-10). Othellos scored an average 0. 87 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 38 yellow cards and one red card, making 11. 73 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Othellos's average team rating is 0 per match. Othellos somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 45. 60% in this seasonEthnikos Achna enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Omonia Aradippou) lost 3 (with Omonia Nicosia, Anorthosis, AEK Larnaca) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Apollon. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 6 goals (9-6). In away games, Ethnikos Achna scored an average of 1. 27 goals per match and conceded 2. 33. The team received 46 yellow cards and 3 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 201. Ethnikos Achna's average team rating is 0 per match. Zhyrona leaves Tsyhankov out of the squad for the match 12 hours ago — Othellos Athienou - Ethnikos Achna · FC Familicao U19 - Pacos Ferreira Live stream. Format Odds. Decimal (1.50) Fractional (1/2) Othellos Athienou vs Ethnikos Achnas Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsCyprus - 1st DivisionOthellos Athienou vs Ethnikos AchnasStarts In -:-:-Othellos AthienouEthnikos AchnasDouble ChanceOthellos Athienou or Ethnikos AchnasMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5Othellos Athienou win and over 1. 5Othellos Athienou win and under 1. 5Ethnikos Achnas win and over 1. 5Ethnikos Achnas win and under 1. Othellos vs Ethnikos Achna Stats H2H Preview and Othellos - Ethnikos Achna match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or gambling ...


About

Welcome to the Steadfast Dance Family Group Chat! Join the c...

SDC Family

bottom of page