top of page

Steadfast Dance Group

Public·169 SDC Family

South Africa vs India live streaming 21 December 2023 Streaming

Dec 12, 2023 — India vs South Africa second T20I match will be aired live on the Star Sports Network. How do I watch the live streaming of the India vs South ...

How to watch India vs South Africa T20I series live streaming and live telecastIndia vs South Africa T20 series is now underway on the latter’s land. The second T20I match is scheduled for today, and much like the series opener, it also faces a rain scare. Having said that, Suryakumar Yadav is the stand-in captain for the Men in Blue, while Aiden Markram is leading the Proteas side. Here’s a quick guide on how to watch the India vs South Africa T20I series online in India and on TV. India vs South Africa second T20I match: India time, venueMATCHSecond T20IDATEDecember 12thTIME8:30 PM (IST)VENUESt. George’s Park Cricket Ground, GqeberhaHow to watch India vs South Africa T20I match onlineYou can watch the India vs South Africa T20I match online on the Disney+ Hotstar app and website. Disney+ Hotstar is available in the following plans:Mobile (Ad-Supported plan) is priced at Rs 149/3 monthsMobile (Ad-Supported plan) is priced at Rs 499/yearSuper (Ad-Supported plan) is priced at Rs 899/yearPremium (Ad-Free plan) is priced at Rs 1499/year How to watch India vs South Africa T20I match on TVYou can watch the India vs South Africa T20I match on TV at:Star Sports Network channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 HD Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 KannadaDD Sports channel on DD Free Dish TV Star Sports channel priceCHANNEL NAMERATEStar Sports 1Rs 22. 42Star Sports HD1Rs 22. 42Star Sports 1 HindiRs 22. 42Star Sports 1 Hindi HDRs 22. 42Star Sports 1 TamilRs 20. India vs South Africa 2nd ODI Live Streaming: When and Where to watch IND VS SA ODI series Match LIVE on Mobile Apps, TV, Laptop, Online | 1st ODI RecapIndia vs South Africa 2nd ODI Live Streaming: After a brilliant display with the ball in the first ODI, the KL Rahul-led Indian side will look forward to sealing the series in the second ODI on Tuesday, December 19, against South Africa. The Indian side crushed the Aiden Markram-led Proteas in Johannesburg this Sunday, taking the lead by 1-0 in the three-match ODI series. This was one of the most dominating performances by the Indian side against the Proteas, as they bowled them out within 116 runs in 27. 06Star Sports 1 TeluguRs 22. 42Star Sports 1 KannadaRs 22. 42Star Sports channel name and numberCHANNEL NAMEDTH SERVICECHANNEL NUMBERStar Sports 1Tata Sky455Star Sports 1Airtel Digital TV277Star Sports 1Dish TV603Star Sports 1Videocon D2H649Star Sports 1Sun Direct500Star Sports HD 1Tata Sky454Star Sports 1 HindiTata Sky460Star Sports 1 Hindi HDTata Sky459Star Sports 1 TamilTata Sky1551Star Sports 1 TeluguTata Sky1446Star Sports 1 TeluguAirtel Digital TV928Star Sports 1 TeluguDish TV2433Star Sports 1 TeluguVideocon D2H2433Star Sports 1 TeluguSun Direct515Star Sports 1 KannadaTata Sky1645India T20 squad vs South AfricaIndia teamSouth Africa teamYashasvi JaiswalAiden Markram (c)Shubman GillOttniel BaartmanRuturaj GaikwadMatthew BreetzkeTilak VarmaNandre BurgerSuryakumar Yadav (C)Gerald Coetzee (1st and 2ndT20Is)Rinku SinghDonovan FerreiraShreyas IyerReeza HendricksIshan Kishan (wk)Marco Jansen (1st and 2nd T20Is)Jitesh Sharma (wk)Heinrich KlaasenRavindra Jadeja (VC)Keshav MaharajWashington SundarDavid MillerRavi BishnoiLungi Ngidi (1st and 2nd T20Is)Kuldeep YadavAndile PhehlukwayoArshdeep SinghTabraiz ShamsiMohd SirajTristan StubbsMukesh KumarLizaad WilliamsDeepak ChaharIndia vs South Africa T20I series full scheduleSCHEDULE (IST)STADIUMDecember 10th at 8:30 PM ISTKingsmead Cricket Ground, DurbanDecember 12th at 8:30 PM ISTSt. 3 overs in the first innings. India easily chased the target in 16. 4 overs, winning the match by eight wickets. This was also the first time India beat South Africa in a pink ODI, in which the South African squad plays the match in their traditional pink jersey to spread awareness about breast cancer. The ODI series will be followed by a two-match Test series in South Africa. First ODI Recap: After being asked to bowl first by South Africa, India annihilated the Proteas batting as the Indian pacers bowled out the South African side within 116 runs in 27. 3 overs. Pacers Arshdeep Singh and Avesh Khan bowled an excellent line-and-length as they swung their way to pick up nine wickets collectively for India. Arshdeep India picked five of them. None of the South African batters were able to breach the 30-run mark, apart from Andile Phehlukwayo, who scored 33 runs off 49 balls. India easily chased down the score in 16. 4 overs, courtesy of two brilliant fifties off debutant Sai Sudharsan and vice-captain Shreyas Iyer. IND vs SA, 2nd T20I live streaming: When and where to watch Dec 12, 2023 — The live-streaming of 2nd T20I match between India and South Africa can be watched on Disney+Hotstar app and website. IND vs SA 2nd T20I live: ... India vs South Africa 2nd ODI Live Streaming - Zee Business 3 days ago — The second ODI match between India and South Africa will be live-streamed on the Disney+ Hotstar app and website for free on mobile devices in ...

About

Welcome to the Steadfast Dance Family Group Chat! Join the c...

SDC Family

bottom of page